What is Group Personal Accident?This policy covers individuals/employees against accidental loss of life or disability arising out of an accident while on duty or pleasure on a 24-hour basis. Group Personal Accident is suitable for individuals and corporates.
- Permanent Disability – In the event of permanent disability caused by an accident, the insurance pays for a pre-determined percentage of the insured amount or a pre-determined multiple of salary.
- Accidental Death – In the event that life is lost due to an accident, the insurance will pay the total insured amount or a pre-determined multiple of salary.
- Medical Expenses - Pays for medical expenses that may arise after an accident including dental and optical expenses.
Step 1: Request for quotation
Step 2: Fill proposal form
Step 3: Premium payment
Step 4: Provide national ID for individuals, list of staff for groups with their IDs and RDB certificate for the company
Step 5: Sign contract
Below are the exclusions on the cover:
- Airfares for treatment inclusive under medical insurance are not covered
- Excluding dangerous sports
- Natural death
- Pre-existing disability and/or injury
- Political risks exclusion
- Terrorism exclusion
- Excluding mental disease
- Suicide or attempted
- Pregnancy or childbirth
- Unprescribed drugs
- Influence of alcohol
- Aviation risks other than as a fare paying passenger