What is Industrial All Risks Insurance?This is a comprehensive packaged policy providing cover against material damage and business interruption of a business enterprise. This policy provides cover against all risks/perils other than those which are specifically excluded in the policy.
- Section 1: Material Damage - It covers accidental physical loss or damage (including machinery breakdown) to the property insured due to any cause (other than excluded causes).
- Section 2: Business Interruption - It covers loss due to business interruption following a Physical loss or damage to the property covered under the material damage section of the policy.
Step 1: Request for quotation
Step 2: Fill proposal form
Step 3: Premium payment
Step 4: Provide RDB certificate for the company.
Step 5: Sign contract
What are the exclusions (If any)?
- Faulty or defective design of materials, inherent vice, and wear and tear
- Collapse or cracking of buildings
- Dishonesty and inventory shortage
- Willful negligence, cessation of work, and loss of market
- War and terrorism
- Nuclear group of perils
- Destruction of the property by order of a public authority
- Insureds lack of sufficient capital for timely restoration or replacement of the property lost or damaged
- Any restrictions imposed by any public authority
- Loss of business due to causes such as cancellation of a lease license or order