What is Stock Floater Insurance?This policy provides cover for all stocks against loss or damage by fire and allied perils and theft whilst stored in the insured’s own or leased premises on in transit anywhere in Rwanda. Who is this product for? This product is suitable for corporates and individuals.
- Fire and special perils
- Transit risks
- Accidental damage
Step 1: Request for quotation
Step 2: Fill proposal form
Step 3: Provide commercial invoice of items
Step 4: Premium payment
Step 5: Provide ID for individual and RDB certificate for the company.
Step 6: Sign contract
Some of the cases not covered by the policy are:
- Loss or damage due to wear and tear of moths or vermin or due to depreciation or deterioration not arising from the consequences of the fire accidental damage.
- Any consequential or indirect loss including loss of market.
- Any loss or damage directly or indirectly proximately or remotely occasioned by contributed to buy or traceable to or arising out of or in connection with invasion the act of foreign enemies’ hostilities
- Loss of or damage to deeds, bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, money securities for money stamps, documents of title to property, precious stones or jeweler.
- Loss or damage by theft or pilferage or any attempt thereat with the connivance of the Insured or any employee (or Sub-contractor) or servant of the Insured whether involved as principal or accessory.