What is Heza Care?This is a budget-friendly and local medical insurance cover with high quality medical provider networks. Who is this product for? Heza Care Insurance is suitable for:
- Starting out/SME
- Covers pre-existing conditions with a one year waiting period
- Covers chronic conditions & HIV/Aids with a one year waiting period
- Hospitalization expenses including surgeon, physician, theatre, ICU & HDU fees.
- Diagnostics and physiotherapists fees, prescribed drugs, dressings, surgical appliances and for inpatient.
- Accommodation costs for parent/guardian accompanying child of 6 years and below.
- Treatment outside the cover panel and cosmetic surgery unless caused by accident and weight management treatments, drugs and infertility related treatment and investigations
- Maternity expenses unless benefit is purchased and self- referred or self- prescribed treatment
- Nutritional supplements unless prescribed as part of medical treatment and alternative treatment- Chiropractors, Acupuncturist, Herbalist etc.
- Drunkenness, drug addiction, intentional self- injury, attempted suicide and diagnostic equipment (e.g. Glucometers, BP machine etc.) and hearing aids
- Experimental treatment and laser correction of eyesight
Below is our sign up process:
- Enrolment form
- Provision - copy of ID