What is Motor Insurance?We provide you with financial protection against physical/bodily injury resulting from the ownership and/or use of motor vehicles and against liability that could arise from their use. Our motor insurance cover can be used to protect both private and commercial vehicles. Who is the product for? It's for individuals and suitable for corporate.
- Comprehensive insurance is auto insurance that provides protection for you, your car, and third parties against all possible risks.
- You get third party insurance which covers the insured from liability arising out of the damage to third party persons and injuries caused by the insured vehicle in the use for which it is insured.
- Loss of use (Consequential loss any kind)
- Damage to tires by braking, punctures, cuts, or bursts.
- Depreciation, wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakages
- Any driver with the general consent of the Insured who, to the Insured’s knowledge is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs (unless administered by medical personnel).
- Theft by own employee
Below is our step by step application process:
Step 1: Request for quotation
Step 2: Fill Proposal form
Step 3: Premium payment
Step 4: Provide ID for individuals and RDB certificate for corporate
Step 5: Sign contract