What is Professional Liability Insurance?The policy indemnifies the insured against his legal liability, which may arise by reason of any negligent act, error or omission occurring whilst carrying out his professional duties. Who is this product for? This product is suitable for individuals and corporates.
- Professional negligence (i.e. making a mistake in a piece of work for a client)
- Loss of documents or data
- Unintentional breach of copyright and/or confidentiality
- Defamation and libel
Step 1: Request for quotation
Step 2: Fill Proposal form
Step 3: Premium payment
Step 4: Provide ID for individuals and RDB certificate for the company.
Step 5: Provide professional certificate/document
Step 6: Sign contract
Below are some of the professionals we cover:
- IT professionals
- Medical professionals (general practitioners, nurses, dentists, physiotherapists) etc.
- Prior reported or known circumstances.
- Fines and penalties.
- Assumed and roportionate Liability.
- Refund of professional fees and trading debts.
- Dishonest or willful acts.
- Jurisdiction limit.
- Liquidated damages
- Death, injury or illness of employees.